Cinema Safe is a program promoting protocols and guidelines developed and supported by leading epidemiologists to support a safe return to movie theatres. We closely monitoring federal, state, and local guidelines and our policies and procedures will continue to evolve accordingly.
What we're doing our part to help keep you safe:
- Extensive cleaning protocols using traditional and new sanitizing methods.
- Sanitizing stations are available throughout the cinemas for use of everybody.
- Contactless payment options. Credit card, Debit card, On-Line purchase.
- Protective shields at box office and concession stand.
- Employees' temperature checked before the start of their shift.
- Requiring our employees to wear protective masks throughout the cinemas and gloves for all food service.
- Requiring patrons to wear masks to entering building.
- Patrons' temperature checked and hand sanitized at the entrance before they purchase tickets.
- Throughout the day, common areas and high touch points are routinely cleaned, and sanitized with EPA-registered disinfectant
- We added extra time between movies. So, our crew can take extra care cleaning and disinfecting the auditorium before your show. Staffs make notes the rows & seat numbers where they sat during the movies, after show is over those seats will be sanitized by EPA-registered disinfectant.
- Installation of air purifying system for all auditoriums & lobby.
- Increased fresh air circulation throughout the theatre and installed hospital-grade MERV 13 air filters used in all auditoriums.
- HEPA filtered vacuums used in carpeted areas of lobby and all auditoriums.
- Mopping floors thoroughly with Clorox and EPA-registered disinfectant.
Please do your part to be Cinema Safe:
- Do not enter the cinema if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms including elevated temperature, cough, or shortness of breath, or think you might have been exposed, don't risk it. Please stay home.
- Patrons' must take temperature check and hand sanitize at the entrance before purchasing tickets.
- Cinema guests are required to wear masks all the time unless you are eating or drinking.
- Please keep a social distance of 6 ft. from anyone not in your group.
- Cashless transactions preferred. If you can, pay using a credit card, or debit card or use our on-line purchasing methods. Middletowncinemas.Net OR Fandango.Com. However, cash is accepted.
- Please use the hand sanitizing stations throughout the cinema and wash hands thoroughly in the restrooms.
We are following the public health recommendations from the CDC and adhering to all local mask mandates.
We strongly recommend that you always wear a mask except when eating or drinking.
Masks are required for everyone who attends Kid Friendly, until vaccines for children are widely available.
Masks are not required for fully vaccinated guests. Must show your proof of vaccination card at the Box Office.
Guests not yet fully vaccinated are required to wear a mask throughout the building.
Masks are available to purchase for $2.00… if needed.
Maximized Fresh Air Flow & MERV 13 Filters.
Fresh, outdoor air is constantly circulated in our theatres by opening HVAC dampers, running supply fans and by running exhaust fans. Our filtration systems have also been upgraded beyond the industry standard of MERV 8 to MERV 13 filters. MERV 13 filters capture the tiniest of droplets, which could contain the COVID-19 virus.
HEPA Filter Vacuums.
Every night, we vacuum carpeted areas using vacuums with HEPA filters, which are proven to trap 99.97% of airborne particles.
Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol (EPA approved ethanol or isopropyl) is placed in easily accessible public areas and patrons are encouraged to practice hand hygiene.
Every night after close, all auditoriums, lobby, concession areas, bathrooms, common areas well mopped with Clorox and EPA-registered disinfectant. Heavy touch points are cleaned and sanitized with EPA-registered disinfectant.